3/28/2012

World MasterCard Fashion Week, AKA, Toronto Fashion Week

Woww. Well hello to everyone. It's been so long. I missed you all. Thank you to everyone sending me emails, checking on me to see if everything is good. Everything is great! I've just been really busy with some other stuff, and never really had the time to post anything. But, now I'm finally here! :)


A couple weeks ago, I attended my first ever fashion week. I know right? MY FIRST FASHION WEEK? Well, yupp. It's true. I have never attended fashion week, and this was my first time. I've been to many fashion shows and instillation's, but never attended fashion week because I was too young (Finally 19 this year. YAYY). And I must say... it was just what I expected it to be and EVEN BETTER. It honestly was a great experience (I know some of you are probably thinking I'm an idiot, but honestly, my first time and it truly met my expectations). From days of outfit picking previous to the week to attending glamorous after parties to doing Meets&Greets with some of the cities hottest fashionistas, it truly was a remarkable time. Unfortunately, I was only able to attend the first 3 days of the week, and I had to miss out on the last 2 days because of some last minute errands that I had to deal with. But, I must say the first 3 days I did attend, I was blown away with the amazing pieces that were shown on the runway,

It was really difficult for me to do this, but I narrowed it down to my Top 10 Designers from Toronto Fashion Week 2012.

10. Laura Siegel.

9. Korhani Home.

8. Pink Tartan.

7. Ezra Constantine.

6. Adrian Wu.

5. Pavoni.

4. Holt Renfrew Presents.

3. Martin Lim.

2. Rad by Rad Hourani.

1. Sid Neigum.